Soudal Soudabond Easy PU Foam Adhesive
SOUDABOND EASY GUN is a one-component PU foam adhesive for permanent bonding of insulation panels, building boards, and plasterboard in building and construction. Soudabond Easy’s 750g of pre-polymer expands to 240 linear metres of adhesive beads, allowing a single can to bond up to 14 m² of area.
Requires Soudal PU Foam Gun for application.
- Cuts working time by up to 30%, compared to conventional methods
- Cuts adhesive material cost by 76% (against typical construction adhesive)
- One canister can cover up to 14 m² of insulation
- One canister is equivalent to a 25 kg bag of masonry or AAC adhesive
- Easy, precise application using foam gun, with no need for mixing
750 ml pressurised aerosol cans, 12 cans / carton
- Clean, efficient, and economical permanent bonding
- Excellent initial bond
- Economical in use due to precise application and accurate trigger control
- Suitable for vertical applications
- Superb thermal insulation (0.035 W/m.K) enhances performance of insulation panels
- Substantial space & weight savings compared to mortars and other adhesives
- Fast curing, work can continue about 1 hour after application
- Clean, efficient, and economical permanent bonding of panels, walls, & blocks
- Polystyrene (EPS + XPS), polyurethane (PUR/PIR) and phenol resin foam based insulation panels for flat roofs, perimeters, facades, insulation etc
- Bonding of gypsum plaster or fibre boards in dry lining applications
- Bonding non-load bearing walls such as partition walls or screen walls
- Bonding of concrete precision blocks and bricks (aerated concrete, gypsum etc.)
- A suitable PU foam gun is required for application.
- Shake the can upside down and for at least 30 seconds before use.
- Adjust gun to obtain beads of about 3cm width.
- Apply on panel surface around perimeter; fill area inside with zig-zag pattern.
- Bring surfaces together to bond within 7 minutes; press panel to surface for 30 to 60 seconds (depending on weight and conditions)
- Always store can with the valve pointed upwards
- Generally, this product can be stored for follow-up use by leaving the foam gun on the can and tightening to screw nozzle on the gun, but storage life is dependent on many factors and not guaranteed
- For full instructions, please see technical data sheet
Health and Safety Recommendation
- Apply the usual industrial hygiene.
- Wear gloves and safety goggles.
- Only use in a well-ventilated place, away from sources of fire and ignition.
- Removed cured foam only by mechanical means. Do not burn away.
- Consult label and safety data sheet for more information.