Soudal Multibond SMX50
SEAL & STICK anything, in almost any condition! Multibond SMX50 features very high adhesive strength that lasts through rain, water, snow, and sun – with no decline in performance. Its elasticity also ensures its bond through movements or vibrations, where other rigid adhesives will crack. Multibond SMX50 is packed in economical 600 ml sausages for maximum savings.
Soudal’s proprietary SMX hybrid polymer technology means that this product can bond and work on virtually all materials, and even underwater.
- Based on Soudal’s proprietary SMX hybrid polymer technology
- Extremely high adhesive strength on most construction materials
- Permanently elastic
- Superb weather, water, and UV resistance
- Packed in economical 600 ml sausages – perfect for high volume users
600 ml sausages, 12 sausages / carton
- Superb adhesion to most substrates – can be used as a long-lasting adhesive
- Permanent elasticity and flexibility – can be used as a sealant
- Can be painted over immediately, even with water-based paints
- Bonds onto humid surfaces, even underwater!
- Excellent resistance to weather and UV
- No smell, solvent-free, isocyanate-free
- Harmless to health and to the environment
- Fast curing without the need of a primer
Good resistance to water, aliphatic solvents, hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, alcohols, diluted mineral acids and alkalis and (salt) water. Poor resistance to aromatic solvents, concentrated acids and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Perfect for almost any bonding or sealing applications
- Bonding of heavy materials
- Bonding of paintings and mirrors to walls, and many more.
- Bonding of different flooring types – parquet, timber, tiles, marble
- Repairing and sealing leaks
Stone, Concrete, Marble, Granite, Limestone, Travertine, Cork, Rockwool, Gypsum board, Polystyrene, Glass, Mirror, Porcelain, Tiles, Brickwork, Steel, Stainless steel, Lead, Zinc, Copper, Aluminium, PVC, Polycarbonate, Wood, Timber, Plywood, MDF, Plasterboard, Fibreglass, and many more. Not suitable for PE, PP, and PTFE.