Soudal Fill & Fix Foam with CFC-free propellant is a one-component, self-expanding, ready-to-use polyurethane foam with propellants which are completely harmless to the ozone layer. Every can comes with a straw adapter which makes applications fuss-free and simple. Each 750 ml can of Soudal Fill & Fix Foam can be expected to create up to 42 litres of cured foam.
- Manufactured with Soudal’s proprietary open-cell PU foam technology
- Comes with straw adapter; no other accessories required
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates
- High thermal and acoustical insulation
- High yield with good filling capacities
- Excellent stability (no shrinkage or post expansion)
- Water-resistant, and capable of creating a waterproof barrier
Net Volume: 750 ml (expected to create up to 42 litres of cured foam)
Note: For further information including data sheets, please go to the Soudal Fill & Fix Foam product page.