Soudafoam FR is a single-component, self-expanding, ready-to-use polyurethane foam which has a fire rating of up to 240 minutes in certain configurations according to EN 1366-4. It uses CFC-free propellants that are completely harmless to the ozone layer. Every can comes with a straw adapter for quick, simple, and convenient application to fill gaps, cavities, and joints. With its high-yield formulation and an expansion value of 30 to 40x, each 750 ml can of Soudal Fill & Fix Foam can be expected to create up to 30 litres of cured, fire-resistant foam.
- Manufactured with Soudal’s proprietary open-cell PU foam technology
- Fire-rated up to 4 hours
- Prevents the passage of smoke and gas through a joint
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except PTFE, PP, and PE)
- High thermal and acoustical insulation
- Very good filling capacities
- Comes with straw adapter; no other accessories required
Net Volume: 750 ml (expected to create up to 30 litres of cured foam)
Note: For further information including data sheets, please go to the Soudafoam FR product page.